Rare opportunity to join our Private Client team
“The firm offers me job satisfaction in a range of Private Client work in a friendly, supportive environment in Woolton Village,” says Naomi Pinder, Head of Private Client.
“Naomi offered an excellent service…she was clear and concise…really helpful…with the preparation of our wills,” says our client.
Despite the pandemic, our family owned and operated legal practice in Woolton Village has adapted and our business is growing even stronger.
We are looking to develop our Private Client team and are ready to recruit an ambitious full-time private client practitioner with the potential to become a director in a firm with no glass ceiling. This will be a permanent hire and you will operate within our efficient and well-ordered Private Client Department.
You will deal with a range of Private Client matters, with a focus on Probate and administration of estates. You will also be interested in assisting with BD to enable to department to increase turnover by 50% before the end of 2023.
The chosen applicant will be a fully qualified solicitor or CILEx. STEP & SFE accreditation would be a bonus.
The successful lawyer will have the following qualities:
· The ability to communicate complex legal issues clearly and appropriately to clients
· To provide an excellent client centric service with a friendly and helpful attitude
· A commitment and enthusiasm for continuous learning and development
· To have the highest standards of integrity at all times
· A willingness to work within a team, and the ambition to be a future head of department
· A desire to provide the highest customer service to our valued clients
· Be organised and efficient in their work
Starting salary: £28,000-£45,000 per annum with the opportunity of a performance bonus as KPIs are met and exceeded.
Salary dependant on experience. No agencies. Equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Naomi Pinder introducing who you are, what drives you and why Catherine Higgins Law should seriously consider you for this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
We have rigorous procedures to protect our team and visitors against COVID. Full details to be provided upon request. We would expect the successful candidate to be vaccinated against COVID.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Liverpool L25 7RE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)